“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with Let’s Buzzz, is capable of identifying such person. Therefore information such as your name, age, gender, address, telephone number, and any other personal information that we collect, in combination with any other information about yourself, which is capable of identifying yourself, is known as Personally Identifiable Information.
For the purposes of the Services listed on our website, “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” shall mean such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:-
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing services; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
By registering and using the Services listed on our Website you specifically consent and give your authorization to the use and transmission/transfer/sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information with us and our third-party partners, for the sole purposes of providing the Services.
You shall be at liberty at any time to discontinue the use/transfer/transmission and sharing of any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, by writing to our Grievance Redressal Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and informing us of the same.
Subject to the foregoing, your Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be held by us in strict confidence and as per the provisions of the Applicable Law, (which includes the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011), and except as stated herein, we will not disclose any of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to any other person without your express prior written consent.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that Let’s Buzzz does not own or control or has no contractual relationship with or to people that Let’s Buzzz does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the Personal Information and or the Sensitive Personal Data or Information that we seek from you, you may not be able to avail the Services offered by us listed on our Website, or we may not be able to respond to any queries that you may have.
Information Collection and Use
- Let’s Buzzz collects Personally Identifiable Information when you register with Let’s Buzzz, either through the Website or through Let’s Buzzz’s mobile application.
- When you register with Let’s Buzzz, Let’s Buzzz asks you for your full name, email address, mobile / telephone number, birth date, location/address, gender, occupation, industry and any other information that Let’s Buzzz believes is necessary to effectively offer the Services. Once you register with Let’s Buzzz, you are not anonymous to Let’s Buzzz.
- Let’s Buzzz also automatically receives and records information on Let’s Buzzz’s server logs from your browser including your IP address, Let’s Buzzz’s Cookie information and the webpage you have requested to view.
- Let’s Buzzz uses your Personally Identifiable Information to fulfill your requests for services that you require and other offers of Let’s Buzzz, and to contact you about any special offers and new services, that Let’s Buzzz offers or may list on its Website at any time in the future.
- Let’s Buzzz may also use your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information for purposes, such as for redeeming gift vouchers, auditing, data analysis and research to improve the offerings of Service on our Website and customer communications.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Let’s Buzzz will not sell or rent your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information to anyone.
Other than as specifically provided herein and for the purposes mentioned herein, Let’s Buzzz will divulge Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you to other companies or people or entities:
- For the purpose of providing the Services;
- There are any requests from any Indian or foreign government, security agencies, law enforcement agencies, and any other statutory or regulatory agencies under the law in force in India;
- Let’s Buzzz has to respond to any court summons, court orders or legal process; or
- If we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use the Services listed on our Website, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results. Except in limited instances to ensure the quality of the user interface of our Website, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with Personally Identifiable Information the combined information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information for as long as it remains combined.
- Let’s Buzzz may set and access Lets Buzz Cookies on your computer.
- Let’s Buzzz may allow other companies/entities that are presenting advertisements on Let’s Buzzz’s web pages or other publishers’ web pages to set and access their respective Cookies on your computer. Other companies use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Cookies of Let’s Buzzz.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
Let’s Buzzz gives you the ability to edit the information that is logged in when you register on Let’s Buzzz’s Website, and preferences at any time, including whether you want Let’s Buzzz to contact you about offers, etc., and any new Services in the future.
- Let’s Buzzz shall store all your Personally Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Data on secure servers.
- In certain areas, Let’s Buzzz uses industry-standard encryption to protect data transmissions.